Friday 17 October 2014

New Academic Year - Flipped Teaching Continues

A new class and a new year group. A chance to develop further the concept of flipped teaching. I am now teaching Year 6 rather than Year 5 and am looking forward to involving them in the flipped classroom.

I am really pleased that my school has been so positive about the flipped teaching experiments last year and this year they have asked me to lead a research group of teachers to develop this further and extend flipped learning throughout the school.

As part of that I am very excited to be going on FlipCon Middle East and meeting Jon Bergmann himself.

I have created a new class blog for my new class  but I am also hoping that we can use the new and upcoming school website and app to communicate and distribute the flipped videos.

As the dust settles on the beginning of the new academic year, I shall be soon be back to developing some more flipped videos and lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment